Monday, August 22, 2011

Visiting Daddy P.

 Hello World,

In July, I spent a week with my Daddy P. We let out the Guinea Pigs!
We played with them while Dad cleaned out the cage. After we put the Guinea Pigs back in there cage, we had Dinner. Then we played a little and then went to bed. I got to sleep on the couch and watch shows until I was asleep. Once every-one was awake, we went to CVS because I had a really bad ear-ache. After that, we went back home and had Domino's pizza for lunch. I took a little nap, because of my ear-ache. Crab was trying to play with me, so he put toys in my hands and pretended I was playing with him. Then Dad woke me up cause it was dinner time. After we ate it was bed-time. Good-Night!


No comments:

Post a Comment